ESTES VALLEY BOARD OF REALTORS®
YOUR RESOURCE FOR REAL ESTATE IN THE ESTES VALLEY!
DEDICATED TO education & resources for REALTORS
to enhance the experience for home buyers & sellers
Upcoming Events and Association News
- VanEd link for classes
- Help raise money for our board by using the following link for any classes taken through VanEd. If you use this link, EVBOR will receive 25% of the cost of the class. OR if you forget and go directly to the VanEd website, you can use the promotional code of evbr at checkout and we will still receive that same bonus.
- July 13th Tour Only changed to Tour of Estes Area
- Meet at 8:00am in parking lot of Fairgrounds Event Center
- 2017 CAR Fall Conference Registration Opens Today
- For Conference Information and Registration Details, follow the link below:
- MemberFuse Login Link for email blast to members: http://www.coloradorealtors.com/
- Click on MemberFuse Tab at the top of the screen / Login with CAR username and password / click on 'my groups' / click on EPBOR / click on Announcements Tab, then Add Announcement
- Link to Estes Valley Vacation Home Registration Status
- Link to Town of Estes Park Meeting Calendar
- For a complete schedule of Town meetings, including agendas and minutes, visit
News Affecting Real Estate in the Estes Valley
Large Vacation Home Review Process - Special Meeting May 19 (this meeting was cancelled due to weather conditions; rescheduled date has not yet been determined)
In accordance with recently adopted updates to Estes Valley Vacation Rental regulations, Large Vacation Homes (those that could accommodate 9 or more occupants) may apply for a special review process to become permitted. The Estes Valley Planning Commission will review applications already received at a special meeting April 21 at 1 p.m. at Town Hall. A second special meeting will take place May 19, with applications due by May 10. For more information, please visitwww.estes.org/vacationrentals.